Kings Financial Capital is one of the most experienced project finance Enterprices compromising many dedicated specialists in our offices worldwide.
Kings Financial Capital is one of the most experienced project finance Enterprices compromising many dedicated specialists in our offices worldwide who are fully qualified to provide financial and legal advice under both U.S. and English law.
We offer a full range Solution of finance banking facility and management services from project conception to project completion and beyond. We are able to assist our clients in assessing and managing the many variables that can affect the outcome of a project, including the political, social, legal and other risks that are inherent in complex, large scale projects and cross-border transactions.
We have a significant experience in helping clients navigate the complexities on each phase of a transaction including:
- Preliminary evaluation and due diligence
- Interfacing with local counsel and host country negotiations
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating project documents, term sheets, financing agreements and security documents
- Overseeing the disbursement process, including satisfaction of conditions of disbursement
- Advising during operational period
International project financing has significant experience representing clients in many of the most active regions for project development and finance, including America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East. In many regions of the world, such as India, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa and our firm has the experience and track record in structured project finance that is second to none.
Our large clientele consists of medium, large and multi-national corporations including:
- Infrastructure Projects backed by governments or municipality
- Insurance Companies
- Real estate Development Companies
What projects we represent
We have represented clients in connection with numerous types of asset and project financing including:
- Construction and commercial real estate development
- Equipment finance (including aircrafts and ships)
- Financial markets and banking projects
- Independent power projects
- Industrial and manufacturing projects
- Information technology companies
- Oil and gas facilities
- Sports and entertainment facilities
- Petrochemical projects
- Power transmission and distribution projects
- Renewable energy projects
- Telecommunications projects
- Transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads)
Documentation require :
- Corporation Profile .
- Business Plan .
- Feasibility Study .
- Collateral Structure .
- Corporation Registration.
- Certificate Of Incorporation .
- Financial Audit Report For The Last Consecutive 3 Years.
- Financial Bank Statement.