Acquisition finance Structuring the financing of cross-border mergers, acquisitions (asset and equity), leveraged buyouts, restructurings and more.
Venture Capital & Joint Venture
- Acquisition finance/Mergers and Acquisitions – Structuring the financing of cross-border mergers, acquisitions (asset and equity), leveraged buyouts, restructurings and more.
- Aircraft/asset finance – Helping purchasers, lenders, lessors and lessees finance aircraft, rolling stock and other big-ticket leasing and financing transactions.
- Asset Management – With a great depth and breadth of expertise, we help clients achieve their goals through a wide array of strategies, in every major sector and asset class through various distribution channels.
- Project finance – Structuring privatizations, limited recourse and non-recourse finance transactions.
- Securitization and structured finance – Advising funds, sponsors, credit enhancers and investors in securitization of a variety of asset classes across multiple jurisdictions.
- Derivatives and financial products – Negotiating and documenting derivatives-driven structured financings, secured and guaranteed transactions and taxable and tax-exempt products.
- Financial and regulatory advice– Using our network to keep current on developments and advising on the practical effects of international regulatory trends.
- Loans and credit facilities – Structuring cross-border facilities, secured and unsecured, and trade-financing transactions.
- Private Equity – Structuring and organizing new funds, structuring and executing institutional and management-led buyouts, public-to-privates, follow-on acquisitions, IPOs and trade sales.
- Bank Instruments and Securities– We represent financial institutions and corporate entities in connection with the issuance of bonds, notes, commercial paper, and other capital market instruments. We have deep knowledge in matters related to securities products, securities transfer law, compliance, and financial process intellectual property, among others. We are able to utilize the services of world’s largest securities houses to satisfy your needs.
- Credit Enhancement – We create and place highly structured credit enhancement and targeted risk capital products that provide efficient capital solutions for large investment projects. In each case, the structured product is tailor-made to efficiently mitigate risk and integrated into the overall project financial structure.
- Joint Venture – We understand the design, negotiation and implementation of entity structures to accommodate multiple rounds of financing, equity incentives and, most importantly, significant growth. Because we understand the practices and expectations of the venture community, we are equally suited to guide companies planning for venture capital.
- Venture Capital – Transactions range from early stage seed rounds through late stage venture rounds involving the issuance of preferred stock, convertible debt instruments, warrants, and secured and unsecured bridge debt.
Kings Financial Capital provides industry-leading expertise in merger, buyout and acquisition financing.
Acquisition, buy out and expansion decisions are often driven by the desire to leverage economies of scale, new technologies, or to enter new markets. At Global Private Equity Partners we can customize merger and acquisition financial management packages that provide the capital to allow you to grow your combined businesses while the cost savings and productivity increases associated with the merger or buy out may take hold. We provide all elements of the capital structure for merger and acquisition, from senior secured debt to equity.
Global Private Equity Partners is recognized throughout the world as a premier finance company in the field of asset financing. Members of our Aircraft/Asset Finance Group regularly represent airlines, arrangers, lessors, lessees, lenders, and other participants in a broad range of transactions to finance the acquisition of transportation, manufacturing, high-tech, and industrial equipment.
In particular, we have developed a recognized capability in both tax-based and non-tax based lease financings involving high-value equipment, particularly aircraft. The typical aircraft transaction in which we act involves all aspects in connection with the financing of aircraft, often in multiple jurisdictions, and may also involve support by a governmental export credit agency (ECA).
Through experience, we have accumulated an extensive body of knowledge in the substantive asset finance procedures and laws affecting aircraft and other big-ticket equipment leasing and financing transactions in many developed and developing jurisdictions.
Kings Financial Capital Asset and Wealth Management is one of the leading global providers of investment management products and services. With a great depth and breadth of expertise, we help clients achieve their goals through a wide array of strategies, in every major sector and asset class through various distribution channels.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading corporations, governments, unions, foundations, endowments, mutual funds and high net worth individuals.
In today’s dynamic and complex world of corporate finance, you need innovative capital market solutions to help you lower the cost of capital, diversify lending sources and improve balance sheet management.
It’s not enough to understand the basic asset classes in securitizations or the fundamentals of structured finance. A solid understanding of transactional issues and business ramifications is a must. It also helps to know how to export structuring skills with respect to various asset classes globally. And you had better be ready to deal with esoteric asset classes as well
Kings Financial Capital has one of leading international derivatives practices, regularly representing financial institutions, multinational corporations, funds, government entities, insurance companies and investors.
Moreover, our specialists provide truly global coverage, giving clients access to financial products expertise not only in the global “money centres” but also in developing markets. As such, our Finance Specialists assist clients in cross-border transactions and advise on key issues such as close-out netting and enforceability throughout a host of jurisdictions.
Global Private Equity Partners’ Financial Services Regulatory and Enforcement Practice provides practical, sophisticated and comprehensive advice to a broad spectrum of domestic and international regulated financial institutions and financial services firms, including banks, non-bank lenders, insurance and securities firms, and other types of financial services intermediaries and their non-financial counterparts.
Leveraging off the Firm’s marquee practice groups and client bases, including its Banking and Securitization practice groups, the Financial Services Regulatory and Enforcement Practice advises financial services institutions and their counterparts on all aspects of their organization and governance; transactions and operations; product development, marketing and distribution; and compliance activities.
Our Financial Services Regulatory and Enforcement Practice includes lawyers with senior-level experience with federal financial institution regulators, and offers extensive experience with, and an in-depth understanding of, the financial services industry.
Kings Financial Capital represent and facilitate both financial institutions and corporate borrowers in every aspect of loan transactions.
- single bank loans and credit facilities (ranging from short-term unsecured facilities to global banking facilities involving multi-jurisdictional collateral)
- bilateral loans
- syndicated loans
The transactions are typically comprised of term loans, revolving loans, letter of credit facilities, and/or bid loan facilities.
We are facilitate and represent financial institutions in their capacities as agents, senior lenders or other syndicate members, sellers or purchasers of participations, and assignors or assignees of direct loan interests.
We have related and substantial experience structuring cross-border facilities, both secured and unsecured, on behalf of financial institutions and corporate borrowers, as well as advising on trade-financing transactions.
Credit enhancements are suitable for project developers or borrowers, who do not have the necessary credit rating, assets or equity capital to secure suitable financing from commercial banks and the mainstream capital markets.
Together with our financial partners and brokerage we can provide a solution for this problem. In select cases we are able to arrange for a credit enhancement or financial guarantee product to be underwritten and issued from a rated commercial bank, financial institution, government agencies or insurance company that can be used to secure repayment of financing.
The most common forms of credit enhancement loans are a stand by letter of credit or bank guarantee; however in some situations we utilize other forms to meet the needs and requirements of our clients which are more common in international transactions.
We have the preference for clients who have or can obtain a lending facility with their bank. We are then able to structure a specific type of credit enhancement service specifically for the interested lending bank’s requirements to ensure that we are able to secure the transaction to the bank’s complete satisfaction.
Additionally, we are capable of organizing both the Credit Enhancement Instrument and corresponding loan.
Kings Financial Capital understands the role that both the entrepreneur and the lender play in a joint venture. Simply stated, a joint venture is a loan option that merges the passion and vision of an entrepreneur with the financial backing of the lender. Together, these two entities form a single purpose entity called a joint venture.